“Tacos a la Man”
I dedicate this chapter to Kroger and their lackluster security. Without you none of this would have been possible. Thank you for your donations.
1lb Ground Beef
Whole Wheat Tortillas
2. While meat is browning, gather up the veggies and begin to chop them down to size.
3. The meat should be finished by now. Reduce heat and drain the meat of any excess fat.
4. Add in the taco seasoning and ¾ a cup of water. Stir until properly blended. Turn heat back to a medium setting so the meat can bring itself to a boil.
5. Rip open those tortilla shells and shove em in the oven. Put the oven on broil and let them bake for about 2 to 3 minutes. Check frequently!
6. Once the meat is finished boiling, turn off heat stupid.Tortillas should be finished by now so begin to pile on the goodness.
7. For the purposes of the viewer I individually piled on the toppings. For better results, find yourself a cup, plastic wrap, and rubber band. Pour all the vegetables in the cup and seal it up with plastic wrap and rubber band. Shake the cup like the bitch owes you money. Now you have yourself a cup full of evenly mixed toppings. YEAH!
8. The most important step. BON APETITE!