On Afro-American Time Travel

The concept of “setting black people back” is racist in its origin because its philosophy is rooted in the context of pleasing white people. That white culture is somehow better than any other to the point that other cultures need to be judged by the former as a default.

This philosophy silently keeps peoples of Ethiopian descent in a state of creative bondage both mentally and physically. Because unlike other dominant cultures, when 1% of the black population does something unfavorable it somehow makes the remainder 99% guilty of the same crime even if they are innocent of the fact.

When viewing the overall perspective through a broader looking glass, this philosophy makes it easy for other dominant cultures to CNTRL black thought without lifting a finger as blacks will in turn self police each other when they see one going against the grain.  An example being when an elder reprimands a youth from positively expressing him/her/self when in the public company of white culture. In reality this makes the culture in question predictable in a brave new world where unpredictability may be key to survival.

But don’t take my word for it, I’m just telling you shit you already know.

Advertisements

Am i wrong?...Am i?..And the church said

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s